Sauce For BBQ Spare Ribs 80g
Barbecue or widely known as BBQ is the world's oldest cooking method where the meat is cooked slowly and indirectly in a closed, low - temperature environment heated by wood charcoal and smoke. The seductive burnt scent of the BBQ Spare Ribs will whet your appetite.
Our Product Unique Selling Point
1. No added MSG
2. Flat, convenient packaging for easy storage
3. One time cook only
4. Can be used as a marinade and cooking sauce.
Recipe for Roasted BBQ Beef Ribs (2 Servings)
1. 250g beef ribs
2. Spring Onion, sliced
1. Marinate the ribs in Sauce for BBQ Spare Ribs for at least 30 minutes or preferably overnight.
2. Pre - heat oven to 200 'C.
3. Place ribs on a lightly greased baking tray.
4. Roast ribs for about 25 minutes or until ribs are fully cooked.
5. Place on serving plate and garnish with spring onions.
6. Serve with hot steamed rice.