Hoi Sin Sauce 210ml
A combination of soy bean, tangerine peel and lemon enhances the overall taste of dishes.
Our Product Unique Selling Point
1. Gluten free
2. No added MSG
3. No preservatives
4. No artificial colouring
5. Convenient small sized packaging for the small-sized family who are more adventurous in their cooking style.
Recipe for Korean Style Mix Rice (2 Servings)
1. 200g rice
2. 30g bean sprouts
3. 30g cucumber, sliced into thin strips
4. 30g carrot, sliced into the thin strips
5. 30g spinach
6. 30g minced beef/chicken
7. An egg
8. 2 Tbs Yuen Chun Hoi Sin Sauce
9. 1/2 Tbs of Yuen Chun Oyster Sauce and 1/4 Tbs Yuen Chun Light Soy Sauce.
1. Cook rice and put into a bowl.
2. Blanch the bean sprouts and spinach with some salt.
3. Stir - Fry the minced beef or chicken with 1/2 Tbs of Yuen Chun Oyster Sauce and 1/4 Tbs Yuen Chun Light Soy Sauce.
4. Fry egg and arrange in the middle of the bowl filled with rice.
5. Then, arrange bean sprout, cucumber, carrot, spinach and minced meat.
6. Add in 2 Tbs of Yuen Chun Hoi Sin Sauce, mix and serve.