Laksa Sauce 210ml
A slightly viscous orangey yellow sauce with a combination of lemongrass, turmeric and ginger bud to enhance and intensify the taste of your dishes.
Our Product Unique Selling Point
1. Gluten free
2. No added MSG
3. No preservatives
4. No artificial colouring
5. Convenient small sized packaging for the small-sized family who are more adventurous in their cooking style.
Recipe for Rice Noodles in Laksa Soup (2 Servings)
1. 200g rice noodles
2. 100g cooked fish meat
3. 10g mint leaves
4. 10g cucumber
5. 10g onion
6. 100ml - 150ml of Yuen Chun Laksa Sauce
1. Flake the fish meat.
2. Cook the rice noodles, set aside.
3. Add Yuen Chun Laksa Sauce into pot, add water and dilute according to preference.
4. Add the fish meat. Bring to a boil. Add salt to taste.
5. Place the rice noodles into the bowl and pour the hot laksa soup into the bowl.
6. Garnish with cucumber, onion slices and top with the mint leaves.
7. Serve hot.