Plum Sauce 210ml
Sour plum with tangerine peel and also garlic to enhance the overall taste of dishes.
Our Product Unique Selling Point
1. Gluten free
2. No added MSG
3. No preservatives
4. No artificial colouring
5. Convenient small sized packaging for the small-sized family who are more adventurous in their cooking style.
Recipe for Crab in Spicy Plum Sauce (2 Servings)
1. 1 crab, cleaned, separate claws (smash shell), halve the body
2. 7 Tbs Yuen Chun Plum Sauce
3. 8 - 10 chillies, a pinch of salt and sugar
4. In separate containers prepare 2 Tbs oil, 80ml of water
5. 1 egg, slightly whisked, 3 cm length ginger sliced, 1 shallot sliced, 3 garlic minced.
1. Pound chilli, ginger, garlic and shallot until it forms a paste.
2. In a wok or deep pan, heat the oil on medium heat and sautee the paste to your liking.
3. Add water, Yuen Chun Plum Sauce, salt and sugar. Stir and taste to your liking.
4. Add in that crab, turn the heat to high. Lightly toss till all the crab pieces are coated with the sauce. Cover for 1 minute.
5. Uncover, quickly toss the crab pieces again and add in the egg. Turn the heat off and keep tossing the crab until all crab pieces are covered with the egg.
6. Serve immediately with white rice.