Steamed Fish Sauce 210ml
A dark brown liquid with the taste and aroma of soy sauce and fish sauce.
Our Product Unique Selling Point
1. Gluten free
2. No added MSG
3. No preservatives
4. No artificial colouring
5. Convenient small sized packaging for the small-sized family who are more adventurous in their cooking style.
Recipe for Classic Steam Pomfret (2 Servings)
1. 1 pomfret or other fish of your choice (300g)
2. 2 stalks spring onions, sliced
3. 5 slices ginger
1. 60ml Yuen Chun Steamed Fish Sauce
2. 50g ginger, sliced
3. 1 stalk spring onion, sliced
4. 1 stalk coriander, end smashed, leaves reserved for garnishing
1. Lay the fish on top of a pair of chopsticks placed on a plate. Place the ginger and spring onions on top of the fish.
2. Steam on high heat for about 15 minutes. Remove fish from wok and discard water, ginger and spring onions. Place fish on a serving plate.
3. To prepare the sauce, heat 1 Tbs of oil in a wok or pan. Add ginger and fry until aromatic.
4. Add in the coriander and spring onion. Add in Yuen Chun Steamed Fish Sauce and bring to a boil. Pour over fish.
5. Garnish with more spirng onions and coriander leaves.