Sweet Soy Sauce 210ml
Combination of soy sauce and caramel enhances the overall taste of dishes.
Our Product Unique Selling Point
1. Gluten free
2. No added MSG
3. No preservatives
4. No artificial colouring
5. Convenient small sized packaging for the small-sized family who are more adventurous in their cooking style.
6. May be used as a dipping sauce.
Recipe for Chicken Thighs in Sweet Soy Sauce with Lemongrass
1. 8 whole chicken thigh (not de - boned)
2. 50ml peanut oil, 100ml water
3. 100ml Yuen Chun Sweet Soy Sauce
4. 50ml Yuen Chun Light Soy Sauce
5. 2 stalks of lemongrass, roughly chopped
6. 50g ginger, 2 cloves garlic, 1 red chilli, all sliced
7. 2 Tbs sesame oil, 1 Tbs lime juice, 2 Tbs toasted sesame seeds
8. Extra 50ml Yuen Chun Light Soy Sauce
1. Remove the skin from the thigh if you are using big pieces.
2. Brown the chicken well in the peanut oil.
3. Add Yuen Chun Sweet Soy Sauce, Yuen Chun Light Soy Sauce, water, lemongrass, ginger, garlic and chilli.
4. Bring to a boil then add the sesame oil. Allow to simmer for 15 minutes or until the chicken thighs are cooked through.
5. Add lime juice and extra Yuen Chun Light Soy Sauce to taste.
6. Serve with wok tossed Asian vegetables and steamed rice and top with roasted sesame seeds.