Sauce For Nan Yang Fried Noodles 80g
Usually called "Mee Goreng", it is a popular dish in Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore. The dish is derived from Chinese Chow Mien and is believed to have been introduced by Chinese immigrants in Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore.
Our Product Unique Selling Point
1. No added MSG
2. Flat, convenient packaging for easy storage
3. One time cook only
4. Can be used as a marinade and cooking sauce.
Recipe for Nan Yang Fried Noodles (2 Servings)
1. 300g fresh noodles
2. 100g small prawns (shelled)
3. 100g meat cubes
4. 1 clove garlic (chopped)
5. 1 shallot (chopped)
6. 2 Tbs Cooking oil
1. Soak noodles in boiling water for 1 minute. Remove, drain and set aside.
2. Heat 2 Tbs oil in a wok / pan. Add small prawns, meat cubes, shallot and garlic. Stir - fry for 1 minute.
3. Add noodles and Sauce for Nan Yang Fried Noodles, stir until heated through and dry. Serve while hot.