Sauce For Paper Wrapped Chicken 80g
Paper Wrapped Chicken originated from Wuzhou, China and is said to have a history of over 80 years. The fragrant smell, delicate taste and special craftwork of the dish enhances one's appetite.
Our Product Unique Selling Point
1. No added MSG
2. Flat, convenient packaging for easy storage
3. One time cook only
4. Can be used as a marinade and cooking sauce.
Recipe for Paper Wrapped Chicken (2 Servings)
1. 4 chicken drumsticks.
2. Enough cooking oil for dee frying
3. Greaseproof paper, cut into 15cm X 30cm sheets, one for each piece of chicken.
1. Marinate chicken with Sauce for Paper Wrapped Chicken. Leave overnight.
2. Fold the greaseproof sheets into 15cm X 15cm squares.
3. Brush the inner surface of the greaseproof paper with oil.
4. Place each drumstick into a greaseproof paper square and staple edges to secure.
5. Deep - fry chicken packets in medium heat for 6 - 9 minutes or until fragrant. Remove and drain from oil. Serve.