Sauce For Steamed Fish 80g
Steamed fish with ginger and spring onions is an essential dish in traditional Chinese dinners. Snapper, sea bass, cod or any other firm white - fleshed fish are commonly used. The savoury - sweet taste of the sauce enhances the flavour of the fish.
Our Product Unique Selling Point
1. No added MSG
2. Flat, convenient packaging for easy storage
3. One time cook only
4. Can be used as a marinade and cooking sauce.
Recipe for Classic Steamed Pomfret (2 Servings)
1. 1 Pomfret or other fish of your choice (300g).
2. 2 stalks spring onions, 5 ginger, sliced
1. 50g ginger, 1 stalk spring onion, sliced
2. 1 stalk coriander, end smashed, leaves for garnishing
1. Lay the fish on the top of a pai of chopsticks placed on a plate. Place the ginger and spring onions on top of fish.
2. Steam on high heat for about 15 minutes. Remove fish from wok and discard water, ginger and spring onions.
3. To prepare the sauce, heat 1 Tbs of oil in a wok or pan. Add ginger and fry until aromatic.
4. Add in the coriander and spring onion. Add in Sauce for Steamed Fish and bring to a boil. Pour over fish.
5. Garnish with more spring onions and coriander leaves.
6. Serve immediately with hot steamed rice.