Sauce For Sweet & Sour Meat 80g
Originating from the 18th century in Canton, China, this dish is popular in Cantonese restaurants around the world. The glossy meat with sweet and sour taste enhances one's appetite.
Our Product Unique Selling Point
1. No added MSG
2. Flat, convenient packaging for easy storage
3. One time cook only
4. Can be used as a marinade and cooking sauce.
Recipe for Sweet and Sour Meat (2 Servings)
1. 450g of chicken
2. 1 egg
3. 1 Tbs corn flour
4. 1 Tbs all purpose flour
7. Cooking Oil
1. Cut chicken into cubes and marinate with salt and pepper. Set aside for 30 minutes.
2. Make batter with egg, corn flour and all purpose flour.
3. Add cooking oil into cooking pan and heat oil.
4. Dip chicken into batter and deep fry until cooked.
5. Remove the chicken from the pan and drain excess oil.
6. Bring Sauce for Sweet and Sour Meat to a boil.
7. Add the meat and mix well.