Sauce For Beef In Black Bean 80g
Black bean sauce is commonly used to flavour meat and fish or to stir-fry vegetables. It is a flavouring most popular in Chinese cuisine.
Our Product Unique Selling Point
1. No added MSG
2. Flat, convenient packaging for easy storage
3. One time cook only
4. Can be used as a marinade and cooking sauce.
Recipe for Stir - Fried Beef in Black Bean Sauce (2 Servings)
1. 200g beef, thinly sliced to bite-sized pieces
2. 6 sugar snap peas - blanched in boiling water for 1 minute
3. 4 slices ginger
4. 2 cloves garlic, minced
5. 1 stalk spring onion, sliced
6. 1 Tbs yellow capsicum, cut into small squares
7. 1 Tbs red capsicum, cut into small squares
8. 2 Tbs cooking oil
9. 1 Tbs water with 1 Tsp corn starch (for thickening)
1. Add 2 Tbs cooking oil to a hot wok or pan. Add ginger, garlic and spring onions. Stir - fry until aromatic.
2. Add beef slices and Sauce for Beef in Black Bean. Add the sugar snap peas and capsicum squares. Quickly stir - fry until beef is fully cooked. Add corn starch mixture and stir to mix well.
3. Serve with hot steamed rice.