Noodle Sauce 210ml
A dark brown semi - fluid sauce with a blended taste of soy sauce, fish sauce and oyster sauce.
Our Product Unique Selling Point
1. Gluten free
2. No added MSG
3. No preservatives
4. No artificial colouring
5. Convenient small sized packaging for the small-sized family who are more adventurous in their cooking style.
Recipe for Fried Noodles (2 Servings)
1. 200g noodles
2. 20g bean sprouts
3. 2 eggs, beaten
4. 20g fish cake slices
5. 1 Tbs garlic (chopped)
6. 4 Tbs of Yuen Chun Noodle Sauce
7. 3 Tbs Cooking Oil
1. Heat 2 Tbs cooking oil, stir - fry the eggs, set aside on a plate.
2. Stir - Fry garlic until light brown and fragrant.
3. Add the eggs and fish cake to the garlic and stir - fry.
4. Turn to high heat, add in noodles and stir-fry until slightly dry, add in bean sprouts.
5. In another bowl, dilute Yuen Chun Noodle Sauce with 1-2 Tbs water and pour onto the noodles.
6. Continue to stir - fry until desired dryness and fragrance. Serve hot.