Sauce For Oriental Roasted Meat 80g
Also known as Char Siew sauce which is commonly used in the preparation of Cantonese dishes served in Chinese communities but now found in many Western cities. The glossy coat and fragrant aroma of the roasted meat enhances ones appetite.
Our Product Unique Selling Point
1. No added MSG
2. Flat, convenient packaging for easy storage
3. One time cook only
4. Can be used as a marinade and cooking sauce.
Recipe for Oriental Roasted Drumsticks (2 Servings)
1. 4 chicken drumsticks
1. 4 lettuce leaves
2. 1 Tbs toasted sesame seeds.
1. Marinate chicken drumsticks in Sauce for Oriental Roasted Meat for at least 30 minutes or preferably overnight in the fridge.
2. Pre - heat oven to 180'c. Once the oven has been heated for at least 15 minutes, roast chicken drumsticks in the oven for about 20 minutes or until fully cooked.
3. Serve on a bed of lettuce and garnish with some toasted sesames seeds if desired.