Sauce For Gong Bao Chicken 80g
Gong Bao Chicken is a classic dish in Szechuan cuisine, originating in the Szechuan Province of central-western China. This dish is one of the most authentic dishes ont he menus of Chinese restaurants. The dried chillies add fiery flavor to the dish.
Our Product Unique Selling Point
1. No added MSG
2. Flat, convenient packaging for easy storage
3. One time cook only
4. Can be used as a marinade and cooking sauce.
Recipe for Classic Gong Bao Chicken (2 Servings)
1. 200g of boneless chicken thighs, cubed (3cm X 3cm).
2. 75g of roasted cashew nuts
3. 4 dried chillies, cut into 4cm length
4. 3 slices ginger, 2 cloves garlic, minced
5. 1 stalk spring onion, sliced
6. 2 Tbs cooking oil
7. 1 Tbs water with 1 Tsp corn starch (for thickening)
1. Add 2 Tbs oil to a hot wok or pan. Stir - fry the dried chillies until aromatic.
2. Add in the garlic, spring onions and ginger and fry until aromatic.
3. Add in the chicken cues, fry until slightly brown and finally add in the Sauce for Gong Bao Chicken.
4. Cook until well - coated and the sauce is brought to a boil.
5. Add corn starch mixture if using and stir to mix well.
6. Serve hot with steamed rice.