Sauce For Ginger Spring Onion Meat 80g
Stir-fry meat with ginger and spring onion is a popular dish in Malaysia's Chinese cuisine. Fresh ginger's tangy aroma and mellow spiciness complement any meat dishes.
Our Product Unique Selling Point
1. No added MSG
2. Flat, convenient packaging for easy storage
3. One time cook only
4. Can be used as a marinade and cooking sauce.
Recipe for Beef with Ginger & Spring Onion (2 Servings)
1. 200g beef, thinly sliced to bite - sized pieces.
2. 6 slices of ginger
3. 2 cloves garlic, minced
4. 2 stalks spring onions, sliced
5. 2 Tbs cooking oil
6. 1 Tbs water with 1 Tsp corn starch (for thickening)
1. Add 2 Tbs cooking oil to a hot pan or wok. Stir - fry ginger, garlic and spring onions until aromatic.
2. Add beef slices and stir - fry until slightly brown.
3. Add Sauce for Ginger Spring Onion Meat into the pan and stir - fry until beef is fully cooked.
4. Add corn starch mixture. Stir well to mix.
5. Serve hot with steamed rice.